Some organizations select our services to supplement an existing human capital management department while others find it advantageous to utilize our services in place of a formal human capital managment function.
Our primary role is to assist the client to identify needs, develop an action plan and facilitate change to enhance the success of your organization.
Our payroll, staffing, compliance, management, human resource, and training services are designed to improve productivity and increase efficiency.
- Processing (on or off site or a combination that best suits your needs)
- Employee classification (exempt, non-exempt, salary, hourly)
- Employee status
- Wage and hour compliance
- Compliance with state payday laws
- Managing the time and attendance process
- Reconciliation/audits for accuracy
- Process terminations, LOA's, transfers, status changes, etc.
- W-2 and W-2C preparation
- Garnishments, liens, child support
- Third party sick pay
- New hire processing and reporting
- Direct Deposit
- Distinguishing contractors from employees
- Research software and provide guidance in transitioning from one payroll system to another, including set up and testing