Benefits expenditures can represent one of an organization's largest investments in people - to attract the right employees, keep those employees happy and control benefit costs to the business.
Benefits are typically the second highest expense for companies only behind payroll.
We provide benefit services which include:
- Benefits reconciliation - billing, enrollment, payroll
- Additions, terminations, changes in employee information
- Open enrollment or ongoing benefit enrollment
- Working with or providing access to a benefit broker to provide the plans right for you and your employees, cost effectively
- Research, implement and administer health and welfare plans including medical, dental, vision, group term life insurance, supplemental group term life insurance, long and short term disability, Employee Assistance Programs, Healthcare and Dependent Care Spending Accounts.
- Wellness Incentives
- Flexible Spending Accounts - Health and Dependent
- Discrimination testing
- Auto enrollment
- Eligibility management
- Loans or Hardship Withdrawals
- Company match
- Investment options
- Deferred compensation plans
- Pre-tax and Post tax distinctions
- Healthcare Reform
- COBRA administration
- FMLA or other leave administration
- Broker and insurance contracts
- Access to a variety of health and welfare providers